Electric Feed Flat Die Pellet Mill is an ideal pelletizing machine mainly used for small-scale production of animal and poultry feed pellets, grain feed factory, farm, poultry farm . The raw materials are easy to obtain, like corn, maize, wheat bran, rice, beans, etc. Driven by electric motor makes it more energy-saving and environmental friendly.
With the rapid development of feed pellets industry, flat die pellet mill becomes more and more popular in breeding industry. Featured with the unique advantages of simple structure, small area coverage, competitive price and low consumption, it is a good choice for small-scale industrial production and home use.
Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Features
- Driven by electric motor makes it more energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- The flat die pellet mill is made of wear-resistant material thus having a long service life
- The pelleting process is visible, so it is convenient to solve problems in time.
- Simple structure, small area coverage, easy operation and maintenance.
- Low consumption, competitive price and cost saving.
- Electric feed flat die pellet mill can process various kinds of solid grain into small feed pellets for animals like fish, shrimps, chicken, rabbit, pig, etc.
Electric Flat Die Feed Pellet Mill Application
- * Suitable for processing various kinds of solid grain into small feed pellets for animals like cattle, cow, chicken, rabbit, pig, etc.
- * Suitable for making bedding pellets for animal stalls from cardboard.
- * Also suitable for processing biomass material and many other agro wastes into wood pellets for green fuel.
Why Choose Flat Die Pellet Mill
- ☆ Due to the simple structure design of flat die pellet mill, the maintenance and repair is definitely more convenient and much simpler.
- ☆ Spare parts are easy to change, less cost for roller and dies.
- ☆ Flat die pellet mill is mainly suitable for small-scale industrial production and home use, so it has competitive price advantages, also energy and cost saving.
- ☆ Easy to operate, and the staff training course is much easier.